Monday, February 25, 2008

Creative Writing 3

1. When starting my play, I really had no where to go. I was lost for words and ideas and didn't know how to correctly and accurately portray my thoughts and ideas for a plot into a play format. However, once I started I couldn't stop. I kept moving through the plot, with event after event until before I knew it I had completed the 5 page requirement with ease. I had alot of fun writing a short play like this and am looking forward to writing more.

2. If I were able to give advice to a 10 year old about todays world and what it's like, the most important piece of advice I could give him would be the advice to always try to listen to your parents. Although they dont always agree with you and it doesnt always seem like theyre happy for you, they only want the best for you and know whats right for you. They have been around the block a few times and have had there on experiences, similar to the same ones which he will face, as referances. I have learned this through my own mistakes and shortcomings that my parents have come in and shown me where I went wrong and helping me fix it.

3. These works have survived generatin after generation not because of popularity, however, but because of there realtion to modern day. Even though they were written in completely different time periods, many comtemporary works have the acute sense to be able to still relate with the reader today. I dont think that I could ever posess the skill and ability required to be able to write such a work to survive for so long.

No comments: